The Investment Banking Group identifies, advises and finances growth stage micro-cap and small-cap companies across multiple sectors and regions. We implement deal structures catered to meet the needs of the client and structure transactions that are beneficial to both issuers and investors. We help create long-term shareholder value and implement deal structures that allow clients to quickly graduate to a higher exchange (e.g. NYSE MKT, NYSE, NASDAQ). It is our goal to help ensure the company remains in good public standing and the company's stock has an active and liquid trading market allowing them to grow to the next phase in their development.
Our goal is to grow with each client and assist them every step of the way with the goal of developing a long-term relationship. Our investment bankers come from diverse backgrounds bringing with them valuable experience, advisory skills and industry knowledge.
Our services and areas of expertise include:
- Develop strategies based on the client's goals and challenges
- Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)
- Structure and place private investments in public equity (PIPEs)
- Registered Direct Offerings
- Arrange debt financings, including mezzanine debt and receivables financing
- Arrange and negotiate private equity financing
- Mergers and acquisitions advisory
- General corporate consulting services
- Corporate governance & compliance advisory services
- Corporate structuring and general corporate advisory
- SEC Regulatory and FASB Emerging Task Force issues and implications advisory
- SEC reporting and other disclosure requirements